|Indi with her noun poster|
We had cross-country training again today. Here we are, after our run. We're getting pretty fit now. Soon, we'll have to add a few extra laps!
Our class is having a blogging challenge. We want to encourage our friends and family to tell us what they think about the things we do at school by leaving us comments. Mrs Yollis has done it with her class in America and it seemed to work very well!
- Students earn one point for each comment, but may only earn a maximum of two per day. These comments must be from different people.
- Identify which student you "belong" to when leaving a comment, so that Mrs N knows who to give the point to.
- Only comments of 10 words of more will be counted (Mrs N also reserves the right to not count the comments that don't really say anything, so you can't type "hello" ten times over!).
- If more than 3 students achieve the maximum points possible (34) then a draw will be held and three names will be "pulled out of a hat."
- The competition started this morning, at 8am and will finish at 11pm, June 30th.
- A JibJab dance movie with the winners' faces in it.
- A $10 Civic Video voucher so you can hire some games or movies in the holidays.
- Lemonade and popcorn.
- Chocolates, including Smarties!
Love from The Smarties and Mrs N