|Making symmetrical patterns on our desks|
Here are some pictures of us busy creating our symmetrical masterpieces.
Our random Daily Writing topic today was writing instructions for making toast. What an appropriate thing to be writing about first thing in the morning!
1. I get the bread from the cupboard.
2. I plug the power cord in.
3. I put the toast in the toaster.
4. I grab the toast out of the toaster and spread the butter, then spread the jam.
1. Get the bread out of the freezer.
2. Get the toaster out and plug in the power cord.
3. Put the bread in the toaster.
4. Get the bread out of the toaster.
5. Get the honey and the butter out then spread on the toast.
6. Eat it.
1. Get bread out of the pantry.
2. Put it in the toaster.
3. Check it.
4. Take it out.
5. Put the butter on.
6. Put the creamed honey on.
1. Get the bread out of the cupboard.
2. Put the bread in the toaster.
3. Put the button on the bread.
4. Put the jam on the toast.
1. Get out the bread and the toaster.
2. Sneak into Mum's room with the saucepans and clash them loudly and yell "Wake up" ten times.
3. Ask your mum to get up and make your toast and this is how she does it.
4. Put the bread in the toaster and pull down the lever.
5. Wait for the lever to pop up.
6. Get the toast. It will be hot. Do not use a knife or fork to get it.
7. Butter it and put on your favourite spread.
1. Get the bread.
2. Get the toaster.
3. Put the power cord in the power point.
4. Put the bread in the toaster.
5. When the toaster pops, take the toast out.
Love from The Smarties and Mrs N