We decided to start with some reviews of our current home reading books. We did all the camera operating ourselves! We think we did really well for our first try. We're still working on perfecting the sound, so you might need to turn the volume up high!
We came up with a list of things to remember when using the video camera, to keep it safe and to make our videos look good!
- Make sure you're wearing the wrist strap whenever you're holding it.
- Be quiet in the background when people are recording.
- Keep the object or person you're recording in the middle of the screen.
- Wait your turn and be patient.
- Be gentle and sensible.
- Keep watching the screen to make sure you're still pointing in the right direction.
- Hold the camera with two hands to help keep it steady.
- Make sure your fingers aren't over the lens.
- Don't laugh while recording or the camera will wobble!