|Emily and Adam posting on their own blogs|
It's very exciting that we have the chance to write about anything and have the whole world able to read it! However, it's also a big responsibility. We came up with some blogging guidelines that will help us be responsible bloggers and internet users.
- Don't post any personal information, such as last names, the name of our school, or the places we live.
- Always ask permission before we put anyone's photo on the internet.
- Use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar at all times!
- Don't say anything that might hurt somebody's feelings.
- Be proud of everything we post - we should be happy for everyone we know (including our parents and grandparents) to read anything we write.
You can access our blogs by clicking on the links in the right side bar. Please leave us some comments!
|Maddi was the artist of the week for our class last week, so|
she photographed her picture on display in the artroom window.
|Seth found a wet area outside our classroom where someone|
had spilled their water bottle.
|Brock has a fantastic smile and Adam photographed it beautifully!|
Love from The Smarties and Mrs G