- I have a black bill and flippers. I live in the oceans in the south of Australia. I eat fish. I am 37-43cm tall and weigh 1-1.2kg. What am I? (by Samantha)
- I have a large frill. I live in northern Australia. I eat insects. I am up to 30cm long. What am I? (by Taj)
- I have black fur. I live in south-west Western Australia. I eat eucalytpus, marri and peppermint tree leaves. I am 30-35cm long and weigh 70-160g. What am I? (by Tatiana)
- I have a reddish-brown coat. I live in central Australia. I eat grasses and plants. I am 74-140cm tall and weigh 26-66kgs. What am I? (by Jacinta)
- I have a long, slender neck. I live all over Australia, except for central Australia. I eat mostly waterplants. I am 100-140cm long and lay 3-9 eggs. What am I? (by Brydie)
Stephany has a new swimming pool at her house. A big crane and some workmen installed it last week and they took some photos. She hasn't been swimming in it yet, but she can't wait until she does! Stephany and her dad made a PowerPoint presentation to show us the steps involved in putting a pool in the ground. Thanks Steph!
Here are the answers to our "What am I?" quizzes.