When we got to school, we were allowed to choose which desks we sat at today. Mrs N said that we can stay where we are for the rest of the term as long as she sees that we're getting all our work done as well as we can. We came up with a list of things we need to remember to make this happen, because we don't want her to have to move us!
- Remain quiet during quiet times.
- Keep our eyes on our own work.
- Keep all four feet of our chairs on the ground.
- Use inside voices.
- Keep our hands to ourselves.
- Be kind and polite always.
- Be sensible.
- Let other people work in peace.
- Our textas are for drawing, not for constructing rockets!
- Our rulers are for ruling up and measuring, not for sword fighting!
Our Thinking Hats activity had us thinking about "What if we were nocturnal?" We know that "nocturnal" means being active at night and resting during the day.