Thursday, March 3, 2011

Leaping Lizards!


Sharni found a baby lizard at her house and brought it in to show us. We aren't sure what sort it is, but it has a long curly tail and was sitting happily on a stick in the little habitat she'd made for it! Sharni will let it go when she gets home, so that it can go off and do lizard-type things, like finding delicious insects to eat! Sharni's dad also came in to help out in class. He helped us with writing and with Maths and it was great having him there!

Love from The Smarties and Mrs N

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Sylvia James and I've enjoyed reading your classroom blog! I'm located in Sweet Water, Alabama, USA. I would love to collaborate with your class on Easter traditions! Please email me if you are interested, sjames@marengo.k12.al.us

    ReplyDelete